Interactive Spherical Photos
I created this site mainly to show off my interactive panoramic photos. It's new as of November 2015. I'm experimenting with a new camera, brushing up on stitching techniques and dabbling a little bit with new web authoring tech. Quite a lot to do, just for fun!
- Click on any image in the other areas of this site to load an interactive panorama in a new window on your smart phone, tablet or computer
- The bigger the screen the better…. to savour the quality and the experience of being there
- Don't forget to go FULL-SCREEN on your desktop or laptop
On your phone or tablet…
- Landscape should get you to full-screen if it doesn’t open full-screen to start with.
- Drag with your finger to move the image. In ‘Continuous Mode’ for now. A bit traditional, drag your finger a little one way, and the image will scroll the other way.
- The new fangled Google ‘drag mode’ will be the default soon on small screens. You can switch with a button on-screen if you must
- Zoom in and out by pinching as usual
On your computer…
- right-click or double-click to go FULL-SCREEN, there is a button for this too
- Zoom in and out of the image with the shift and ctrl keys on your keyboard, or the on-screen buttons
- Dragging with the mouse will move the image in Continuous Mode, you can switch to Google 'Drag Mode' if you can find the right button